© 2021 Ass. Cult. Jack - Jazz, Arts & Comedy Kingdom
P. Iva 01865380701
Secretariat 324 584 6599
The Author manages the website www.termolijazzfestival.it exclusively for information, cultural and entertainment purposes. The website is at your complete disposal and is non-profit. Access is totally free. The material contained in the website can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and proprietary statements contained therein are preserved. However, the contents of the website, including text, images, design and graphic elements, cannot be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, synthesized or used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written authorization of the Author. Access and use of the website are also subject to the conditions and terms indicated below ("Terms and conditions") and to all applicable laws. Access and use of the website imply the unconditional acceptance of the above terms and conditions and the invalidation of any other pre-existing agreement with the Author.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All material contained on the website is to be considered protected by copyright unless otherwise indicated and may not be used in any way, except as stated here or in the text of the website, without the prior written authorization of the Author.
2) Although the Author undertakes to ensure that the information contained in the website is as accurate and up-to-date as possible, no guarantee is given as to its accuracy.The Author assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site web.
3) The use of the website is at the risk of those who access it. Neither the Author nor any other third party involved in the creation, implementation or assistance of the website can be held liable for direct, indirect, accidental, consequential or other damages resulting from access or use of the website. All material contained on the website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Some states / jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, which could invalidate some of the aforementioned exclusions. For any limitations to the exclusion of implied warranties, consult local laws. Furthermore, the author assumes no responsibility and cannot therefore be held responsible for damage or virus infections to the equipment, or for loss or damage of data after accessing or using the website, or uploading to your system. of material, text, images, audio or video data of the website.
4) The images relating to people, objects or places displayed on the website are the property of, or are used with the authorization of the Author, because they are taken from its own archive. The use of these images by anyone is prohibited, except as specifically permitted by the conditions and terms expressed here or in other locations on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images could result in the violation of copyright and trademark laws, as well as the statutes and rules governing the communication, confidentiality and dissemination of information.
5) The website www.termolijazzfestival.it is not a periodical. Whatever text appears there has no predetermined or predeterminable cadence of any kind.
6) Not being a newspaper, there is no publisher. Sensitive data relating to the privacy law are protected in compliance with law 675/96 and by the d.p.r. 318/99.
7) All Logos and Trademarks that may be present on this site are the property of the Author or their respective owners. All comments and texts are the responsibility of whoever wrote them.
8) This website may contain links (links) to sites controlled by parties other than the Author. If you use these links you will leave this site. Conversely, websites controlled by parties other than the Author may contain links to this site. The sites to which you can connect from this site or which can connect to it are not under the control of the Author and therefore is not responsible for the contents of any such site or any link contained in any of such sites or of any modification and updating of these sites. The existence of any link does not mean that the Author assumes, supports or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such sites. You alone are responsible for the results and consequences of your use of these links.
9) The Author may at any time modify the conditions and terms expressed here, by updating this press release without prior notice. Access to this website at any time implies compliance with the property rights and trademarks present there at the time of access. Revisions of this document are to be considered binding. It is therefore necessary to periodically consult this page in order to keep up to date on the terms and conditions to be respected every time the website www.termolijazzfestival.it is accessed. We also wish to inform you that the EU Reg. 2016/679 ("European regulation on the protection of personal data") and Legislative Decree 196/03 s.s. provide for the protection of persons and other subjects and respect for the processing of personal data that will be processed according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in full compliance with your rights. This site collects some Personal Data from its Users. Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 679/2016, therefore, we provide you with some information on the processing of your data. Your data will be processed by internal staff or by external companies legitimately appointed for administrative and accounting tasks. Your data may be processed by other organizations independent of the Data Controller: in this regard, consult our information on cookies at the bottom of the page. The treatments, which will also be carried out with the aid of computerized means, have the following purposes: 1 - to fulfill the general obligations established by law, by a regulation, by a contract, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the field of anti-money laundering);
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PART
Art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: a) the purposes of the treatment; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
This site collects some Personal Data from its Users. This information document serves to explain our personal data protection policy on the site. For us, the protection of all forms of personal data is of the utmost importance. Information aware of the privacy rights of each user is our inviolable principle, therefore we are committed in an uncompromising way to comply with the regulations on privacy and data protection in Italy and in Europe, applying their principles. This is why with this document we take the opportunity to inform you about how we manage data through our technologies.
1. What data do we record and process?
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Where the installation of cookies requires consent, it can be revoked at any time by referring to the information contained in this document.
Types of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the sites and are used to manage login and access to the site's reserved functions. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted).
Analysis and performance cookies: these are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality. Profiling cookies: these are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
Third party cookies: by visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site ("owners"), and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by these third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below:
Facebook - cookies
Twitter - cookies
Linkedin - cookies & policy
Google+ - cookies & policy
Google Analytics - cookies & policy
YouTube - settings
The site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to anonymously collect and analyze information on site usage behavior (including the user's IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports for site operators regarding the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it try to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/. The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited. However, by browsing the pages of our site you can interact with sites managed by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser. Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies. For example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options -> Privacy menu, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. Chrome - Mozilla - Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Opera - Safari